- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- A sly look into the shop part II: Gold Tag Front and Rear test prints and Ken Schaffer’s Autograph Tags
- Secure an Early Schaffer Replica™ Pedal Now!
- A sly look into the shop part I: Gold Tag parts arriving
- The First Schaffer Replica™ Prototype Gets Final Looks.
- Hells Bells (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Hell Ain’t a Bad Place to Be (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part V
- AC/DC’s “For Those About To Rock (Album Compilation of Covers)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas covers)
- One Schaffer Replica™ & Eight Les Pauls
- A 1959 Gibson Les Paul Conversion & a David Allen P51
- David Allen Pickups Developing A New Pickup In Collaboration With SoloDallas (Updated With Allen’s Prototype I, Metro JTM50)
- AC/DC’s “If You Want Blood (You’Ve Got It)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas cover)
- So What’s the Schaffer Replica™ Going To Sound Like On Guitar Rig, You Say?
- SoloDallas at NAMM 2014: Our Own Booth For The TSR™
- AC/DC’s “Highway To Hell”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas cover)
SoloDallas.com is your site for guitar, gear, tone, and all things about Classic Rock. Find and share information by joining a world-wide community of guitar players of all ages and backgrounds, brought together by a common passion for good old rock’n'roll.
Everything is organized in categories. Please find an introduction below.
What Classic Rock is in SoloDallas – philosophy
On Wikipedia, Classic Rock is defined as “Classic rock was originally conceived as a radio station programming format which developed from the album oriented rock (AOR) format in the early-1980s. In the United States, this rock music format now features a large playlist of songs ranging from the 1960s to the early 1990s.” (Wikipedia, Classic Rock)
We would like to make it partly our own, but also extend it in a way. We’d love to mention to you the warmth of the raw tube sound you heard on those records, the gritty, growling guitar tones with those head aching, cutting through medium frequencies, the violin-like vibratos of oh so many great players, the power of the great and grooving timing of those drummers, bass players and guitarists playing together.
All of this and then more, we hope to deliver to you at SoloDallas’.
If you just registered OR if you are specifically looking for information about our Schaffer Replica™ Product, please click here
Revamped Graphics by Jacob Yergert - Contact info at request
© 2010-13 SoloDallasWelcome to SoloDallas'!, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating