- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- AC/DC at the Coachella Festival – Youtube Livestream!
- My 2005 Gibson SG CS VOS ( Blackie ) and 1976 Marshall 1959
- It’s Official: The Schaffer Replica was used on AC/DC’s album “Rock Or Bust” (Guitar Player Magazine)
- Never Underrate Your Equipment – A Marshall MS-4 Demo
- The TSR™ at Guitar Player!
- FOR SALE: 1972 Marshall Superbass + Cab (superb condition except head not working)
- Guitar Mantainance: keeping your fretboard clean
- Highway to Hell (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Girls Got Rhythm (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Hard as a Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Love Hungry Man (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- The Jack (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- For Those About to Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Let There be Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Ride On (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
SoloDallas.com is your site for guitar, gear, tone, and all things about Classic Rock. Find and share informations by joining a world-wide community of guitar players of all ages and backgrounds, brought together by a common passion for good old rock’n’roll.
Everything is organized in categories. Please find an introduction below.
What Classic Rock is in SoloDallas – philosophy
On Wikipedia, Classic Rock is defined as “Classic rock was originally conceived as a radio station programming format which developed from the album oriented rock (AOR) format in the early-1980s. In the United States, this rock music format now features a large playlist of songs ranging from the 1960s to the early 1990s.” (Wikipedia, Classic Rock)
We would like to make it partly our own, but also extend it in a way. We’d love to mention to you the warmth of the raw tube sound you heard on those records, the gritty, growling guitar tones with those head aching, cutting through medium frequencies, the violin-like vibratos of oh so many great players, the power of the great and grooving timing of those drummers, bass players and guitarists playing together.
All of this and then more, we hope to deliver to you at SoloDallas’.
If you just registered OR if you are specifically looking for information about our Schaffer Replica™ Product, please click here
Revamped Graphics by Jacob Yergert - Contact info at request
© 2010-2014 SoloDallasWelcome to SoloDallas'!, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating