- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- A member, an impression, and a demo
- AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” With a Marshall YJM & The Schaffer Replica (Audio/Video Update)
- UPDATED: Back and Hacked! New Developments, The BIB Album Tone & Playing debunked
- OMG Confirmed: AC/DC In The Studio In Next May, New Album & Tour!
- David Allen’s “POWERAGE” Pickups Hit SoloDallas (in the face)
- Playing with a Marshall YJM (quick initial impressions)
- A Few Synthetic AC/DC Facts relative to “recording”
- Now a GREAT example of an Old Times “AC/DC Microphone” Would Be… a Neumann U47 FET (Audio Update)
- SoloDallas AT NAMM: Blogging it.
- First thoughts and impressions on my TSR GT #018 ( Update with advice and a Strat + 1st audio file )
- AC/DC’s “For Those About To Rock (Album Compilation of Covers)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas covers)
- Preparing delivery of the first 25 Schaffer Replica units
- First 25 Schaffer Replica Gold Tag units built!
- A sly look into the shop part III: PCBs and front rework
- A sly look into the shop part II: Gold Tag Front and Rear test prints and Ken Schaffer’s Autograph Tags
SoloDallas.com is your site for guitar, gear, tone, and all things about Classic Rock. Find and share information by joining a world-wide community of guitar players of all ages and backgrounds, brought together by a common passion for good old rock’n'roll.
Everything is organized in categories. Please find an introduction below.
What Classic Rock is in SoloDallas – philosophy
On Wikipedia, Classic Rock is defined as “Classic rock was originally conceived as a radio station programming format which developed from the album oriented rock (AOR) format in the early-1980s. In the United States, this rock music format now features a large playlist of songs ranging from the 1960s to the early 1990s.” (Wikipedia, Classic Rock)
We would like to make it partly our own, but also extend it in a way. We’d love to mention to you the warmth of the raw tube sound you heard on those records, the gritty, growling guitar tones with those head aching, cutting through medium frequencies, the violin-like vibratos of oh so many great players, the power of the great and grooving timing of those drummers, bass players and guitarists playing together.
All of this and then more, we hope to deliver to you at SoloDallas’.
If you just registered OR if you are specifically looking for information about our Schaffer Replica™ Product, please click here
Revamped Graphics by Jacob Yergert - Contact info at request
© 2010-13 SoloDallasWelcome to SoloDallas'!, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating