- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- AC/DC’s “Whole Lotta Rosie” From Live Album “If You Want Blood”, 1978
- K.O.T.S. Schaffing it up at Sweden Rock 2014
- AC/DC’s “Up To My Neck In You” (The Schaffer Replica Series, Studio)
- AC/DC’s “Kicked In The Teeth” The Schaffer Replica Series (Updated)
- AC/DC’s “Down Payment Blues” (Powerage, Studio)
- Less Is More: Mr. Marshall Switzerland Bruno Eicher talks about his TSR Gold Tag
- Another Little mystery unveiled by Angus Young in person (with help by Ken Schaffer, Then and Now)
- Full Circle: SoloDallas Meeting Angus Young. Part Two.
- “Fil” Circle: SoloDallas Meeting Angus Young. Part One.
- Go Go Gorillo: King Kongs of Rock’n’ Roll: First Album recorded with the Schaffer Replica!
- “Gone Shootin’ Gallery” Gold Tag TSR vs. Old Gear.
- D.I.Y. Home made Nylon Nashville / ABR-1 Saddles
- A member, an impression, and a demo
- AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” With a Marshall YJM & The Schaffer Replica (Audio/Video Update)
- UPDATED: Back and Hacked! New Developments, The BIB Album Tone & Playing debunked
SoloDallas.com is your site for guitar, gear, tone, and all things about Classic Rock. Find and share informations by joining a world-wide community of guitar players of all ages and backgrounds, brought together by a common passion for good old rock’n'roll.
Everything is organized in categories. Please find an introduction below.
What Classic Rock is in SoloDallas – philosophy
On Wikipedia, Classic Rock is defined as “Classic rock was originally conceived as a radio station programming format which developed from the album oriented rock (AOR) format in the early-1980s. In the United States, this rock music format now features a large playlist of songs ranging from the 1960s to the early 1990s.” (Wikipedia, Classic Rock)
We would like to make it partly our own, but also extend it in a way. We’d love to mention to you the warmth of the raw tube sound you heard on those records, the gritty, growling guitar tones with those head aching, cutting through medium frequencies, the violin-like vibratos of oh so many great players, the power of the great and grooving timing of those drummers, bass players and guitarists playing together.
All of this and then more, we hope to deliver to you at SoloDallas’.
If you just registered OR if you are specifically looking for information about our Schaffer Replica™ Product, please click here
Revamped Graphics by Jacob Yergert - Contact info at request
© 2010-13 SoloDallasWelcome to SoloDallas'!, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating