- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- A sly look into the shop part I: Gold Tag parts arriving
- The First Schaffer Replica™ Prototype Gets Final Looks.
- Hells Bells (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Hell Ain’t a Bad Place to Be (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part V
- AC/DC’s “For Those About To Rock (Album Compilation of Covers)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas covers)
- One Schaffer Replica™ & Eight Les Pauls
- A 1959 Gibson Les Paul Conversion & a David Allen P51
- David Allen Pickups Developing A New Pickup In Collaboration With SoloDallas (Updated With Allen’s Prototype I, Metro JTM50)
- AC/DC’s “If You Want Blood (You’Ve Got It)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas cover)
- So What’s the Schaffer Replica™ Going To Sound Like On Guitar Rig, You Say?
- SoloDallas at NAMM 2014: Our Own Booth For The TSR™
- AC/DC’s “Highway To Hell”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas cover)
- AC/DC’s “Walk All Over You”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (A SoloDallas’ Cover) NOW WITH EQ Settings and RECORDING Details.
- And How’s The Schaffer Replica™ Is Going To Sound With A Fender Stratocaster?
- 1959 Lentz Les Paul Standard Conversion 1960A G12 Greenbacks 1960B 1977 G12M 1964 Gibson SG Standard 1970 Gibson SG Standard 1976 Marshall JMP 1959 Super Lead Mk II 100w 1977 Marshall JMP 2204 Master Lead 50 1979 Marshall JMP 2203 Mk II Master Lead 100w AC/DC AC/DC in the Studio Angus' Guitars Angus Young Audio Technica AT4047 Back in Black Back in Black Tone Project Backing track Cabinets Celestion Cetec Vega Eleven Rack Free Bird Highway To Hell Ken Schaffer Lynyrd Skynyrd Mark Opitz Marshall Marshall 1987XL Marshall Super Lead Metro JTM 50 Metro Session Microphone Neumann U47 Neumann U67 Neumann U87 plexi Powerage recording Recording Technique Schaffer-Vega Diversity System SG Shure SM57 The Husk The Schaffer Replica TSR™ Tony Platt Tutorial
- The eBay “Watch” Post (720)
- Updated: SoloDallas.Net T-Shirts. Who Wants Them? (470)
- The Schaffer-Vega Diversity Replica (Updated) (299)
- The Replica: Final Prototype – Update: First Audio tracks! (261)
- The Vintage Marshall Guide (251)
- The Definitive “Back in Black” featuring an original Schaffer-Vega Diversity System (UPDATED!) (247)
- High Wattage – AC/DC’s Marshall amps through the years (Work in Progress – UPDATED: Back in Black era uncovered) (229)
- Finding my ultimate AC/DC Amp – the Marshall JMP (222)
- Breaking News: Back in Black Tone Found? (AUDIO UPDATE) (215)
- More Information On The Original Schaffer Vega Diversity System (Audio Update 2) (210)
- AngusRudd1019: Sure what do you want Renato? Email me and I'll send it to ya.
- livewiredmike: Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to get me hands on one! Now, when does the Solodallas Signature...
- Ryley: this is really cool man, nice work!
- rjofig: Nice, Corey! I haven't gone through the whole track yet, but one question, do you have a...
- AngusRudd1019: Also, no metronome/click track was used in the recording of these tracks. I recorded the drums with...
- AngusRudd1019: Couple side notes, I am playing everything except the drums on Rosie, that's my friend Donny...
- Spellbound: I feel like those knobs are gonna be more fun to play with than my own...
- Ryley: dude sick! love the theramine! what kind of amp are u playing through dude?
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Follow us on Twitter!
- New Post online. Parts for the Gold Tag arriving in the assembly shop, with photos :)... http://t.co/Wskv3uvdIs 08:54:30 PM December 04, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @josnoopy29 @CletisStump Woo! 12:59:14 PM December 04, 2013 from Twitter for iPad in reply to josnoopy29 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CletisStump: To my rockin friends. THIS man @SoloDallasCom is just incredible. Just watched this and now folowing him on twitter http:/… 12:58:46 PM December 04, 2013 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite