- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- Guitar Mantainance: keeping your fretboard clean
- Highway to Hell (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Girls Got Rhythm (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Hard as a Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Love Hungry Man (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- The Jack (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- For Those About to Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Let There be Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Ride On (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Train (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Shoot to Thrill (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Back in Black (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- If You Want Blood (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- All Right Now (Free) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- 1959 Lentz Les Paul Standard Conversion 1960A G12 Greenbacks 1960B 1977 G12M 1964 Gibson SG Standard 1970 Gibson SG Standard 1976 Marshall JMP 1959 Super Lead Mk II 100w 1977 Marshall JMP 2204 Master Lead 50 1979 Marshall JMP 2203 Mk II Master Lead 100w AC/DC AC/DC in the Studio Angus' Guitars Angus Young Audio Technica AT4047 Back in Black Back in Black Tone Project Backing track Cabinets Celestion Cetec Vega Eleven Rack Free Bird Highway To Hell Ken Schaffer Lynyrd Skynyrd Mark Opitz Marshall Marshall 1987XL Marshall Super Lead Metro JTM 50 Metro Session Microphone Neumann U47 Neumann U47 FET Neumann U67 Neumann U87 plexi Powerage recording Recording Technique Schaffer-Vega Diversity System Shure SM57 The Husk The Schaffer Replica TSR™ Tony Platt Tutorial
- The eBay “Watch” Post (731)
- Updated: SoloDallas.Net T-Shirts. Who Wants Them? (470)
- First thoughts and impressions on my TSR GT #018 ( Update with advice and a Strat + 1st audio file ) (350)
- The Schaffer-Vega Diversity Replica (Updated) (299)
- The Vintage Marshall Guide (288)
- The Replica: Final Prototype – Update: First Audio tracks! (261)
- The Definitive “Back in Black” featuring an original Schaffer-Vega Diversity System (UPDATED!) (247)
- High Wattage – AC/DC’s Marshall amps through the years (Work in Progress – UPDATED: Back in Black era uncovered) (223)
- Finding my ultimate AC/DC Amp – the Marshall JMP (222)
- Breaking News: Back in Black Tone Found? (AUDIO UPDATE) (215)
- cocker611: Very good advice! I learned a while back how important this was. I use a Dremel with a polishing...
- Chris Moiny: GREAT stuff bud ! I actually don't use steal wool, but just an old napkin on which I apply a kind...
- Ebony Block: Yes, that's my '61 Les Paul with Pearl Inlaid Ebony Tailblock, it was logged into the book on...
- Anje: Fantastic Story Fil, thank you so much for sharing all that in details with us. Truly...
- banane: Wow. What a great idea. Thanks a lot! :)
- harryj46: loved that. ive always adored the tone on this album, unique and i couldnt say of anything other...
- Atomic'76: Yeah I was jumping the channels with one of those little short pedal patch cords for a bit but have...
- bm229: Another introduction for the replica.. http://oi62.tinypic.com/w1dz6a.jpg
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Follow us on Twitter!
- @NineteenStone Looks interesting, but no, rather not. The SVDS has a totally different logo font. But cool finding! :) 06:11:47 PM July 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NineteenStone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MoinyChris: @Airbourne @SoloDallasCom being crazy and trying to spread the word ( again lol ) hope it was a success. GREAT gig <3 http:… 06:09:44 PM July 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Own a TSR Gold Tag or pedal? Site member Chris Moiny made a Facebook group. Check it out! :)... http://t.co/9eDOeLLiRb 08:53:30 AM July 13, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite