- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- FOR SALE: 1972 Marshall Superbass + Cab (superb condition except head not working)
- Guitar Mantainance: keeping your fretboard clean
- Highway to Hell (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Girls Got Rhythm (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Hard as a Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Love Hungry Man (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- The Jack (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- For Those About to Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Let There be Rock (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Ride On (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Train (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Shoot to Thrill (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Back in Black (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- If You Want Blood (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- 1959 Lentz Les Paul Standard Conversion 1960A G12 Greenbacks 1960B 1977 G12M 1964 Gibson SG Standard 1970 Gibson SG Standard 1976 Marshall JMP 1959 Super Lead Mk II 100w 1977 Marshall JMP 2204 Master Lead 50 1979 Marshall JMP 2203 Mk II Master Lead 100w AC/DC AC/DC in the Studio Angus' Guitars Angus Young Audio Technica AT4047 Back in Black Back in Black Tone Project Backing track Cabinets Celestion Cetec Vega Eleven Rack Free Bird Highway To Hell Ken Schaffer Lynyrd Skynyrd Mark Opitz Marshall Marshall 1987XL Marshall Super Lead Metro JTM 50 Metro Session Microphone Neumann U47 Neumann U47 FET Neumann U67 Neumann U87 plexi Powerage recording Recording Technique Schaffer-Vega Diversity System Shure SM57 The Husk The Schaffer Replica TSR™ Tony Platt Tutorial
- The eBay “Watch” Post (733)
- Updated: SoloDallas.Net T-Shirts. Who Wants Them? (470)
- First thoughts and impressions on my TSR GT #018 ( Update with advice and a Strat + 1st audio file ) (350)
- The Vintage Marshall Guide (306)
- The Schaffer-Vega Diversity Replica (Updated) (299)
- The Replica: Final Prototype – Update: First Audio tracks! (261)
- The Definitive “Back in Black” featuring an original Schaffer-Vega Diversity System (UPDATED!) (247)
- High Wattage – AC/DC’s Marshall amps through the years (Work in Progress – UPDATED: Back in Black era uncovered) (223)
- Finding my ultimate AC/DC Amp – the Marshall JMP (222)
- Breaking News: Back in Black Tone Found? (AUDIO UPDATE) (215)
- sellen: Nice job!! Sure don't understand why someone gave so low rating. It might not be solodallas...
- lautmaschine: No problem - here's an article that explains the changes to the 100watt 2203 going from 5 filter...
- Ant: Love it! can hear you use the extraction on the backing track too ;) share the guitar rig preset?
- KyleSG: This is a just a practice jam...we weren't playing through all the gear would normally use but...
- Dries: Yes, but this was done around 1985. Then the JCM's became horizontal input models, and had PCB...
- Saul HUDSON: It's always interesting to learn ! I'd like to read you about this changes.
- lautmaschine: There were some changes in the 80s - in particular the with the filtering. Also, the power...
- dash8311: Manlius! I have two of them :-) While the Powerage is a nice sounding pickup, the Manlius and...
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Follow us on Twitter!
- Dear Readers, we are asking for help for our new site member Lois, who lost her husband and has to sell his 1972... http://t.co/ywdZf6qqG4 07:31:26 PM August 12, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AcesHigh10 Not allowed to tell anything at the moment, sorry :) 03:53:39 PM July 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to AcesHigh10 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NineteenStone Looks interesting, but no, rather not. The SVDS has a totally different logo font. But cool finding! :) 06:11:47 PM July 19, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NineteenStone ReplyRetweetFavorite