- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- That Perfect Couple – A Schaffer Replica Pedal & A Rock ‘n’ Roll Relics “Angus” Model (by Billy Rowe)
- While we wait…a 1961 Gibson SG Standard, a 1959 and the Replica
- Bon Scott Statue in Kirriemuir: DD8 Music needs help from all AC/DC fans!
- ‘Nuff said.
- The Schaffer Replica™ Gold Tag Version: Product design
- The Schaffer Replica™ Pedal: Product design
- SoloDallas.com Reaches 11,259 Registered Members
- Frank Marino Writes SoloDallas.com
- The Schaffer Replica™ Pedal!
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part VI
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part V
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version – Part IV
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas to all the members!!
- T-Top Replicas – A successful tone report!
Posts tagged Powerage
NOW I’m starting to have fun.
This video is the second one of the “debunking” series with the Schaffer-Vega Diversity.
As with the previous one, “Back in Black”, I intend to cover quite a few songs with the exact same equipment they used back then, or the closest approximation I have available.
I used the Schaffer-Vega here only on the solo - which is my own thingnote – as I believe was on most albums since 1978 onward. I love the SVDS: did you know? Read more >