- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- AC/DC’s “Whole Lotta Rosie” From Live Album “If You Want Blood”, 1978
- K.O.T.S. Schaffing it up at Sweden Rock 2014
- AC/DC’s “Up To My Neck In You” (The Schaffer Replica Series, Studio)
- AC/DC’s “Kicked In The Teeth” The Schaffer Replica Series (Updated)
- AC/DC’s “Down Payment Blues” (Powerage, Studio)
- Less Is More: Mr. Marshall Switzerland Bruno Eicher talks about his TSR Gold Tag
- Another Little mystery unveiled by Angus Young in person (with help by Ken Schaffer, Then and Now)
- Full Circle: SoloDallas Meeting Angus Young. Part Two.
- “Fil” Circle: SoloDallas Meeting Angus Young. Part One.
- Go Go Gorillo: King Kongs of Rock’n’ Roll: First Album recorded with the Schaffer Replica!
- “Gone Shootin’ Gallery” Gold Tag TSR vs. Old Gear.
- D.I.Y. Home made Nylon Nashville / ABR-1 Saddles
- A member, an impression, and a demo
- AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” With a Marshall YJM & The Schaffer Replica (Audio/Video Update)
- UPDATED: Back and Hacked! New Developments, The BIB Album Tone & Playing debunked
Posts tagged Powerage
NOW I’m starting to have fun.
This video is the second one of the “debunking” series with the Schaffer-Vega Diversity.
As with the previous one, “Back in Black”, I intend to cover quite a few songs with the exact same equipment they used back then, or the closest approximation I have available.
I used the Schaffer-Vega here only on the solo - which is my own thingnote – as I believe was on most albums since 1978 onward. I love the SVDS: did you know? Read more >