- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- Go Go Gorillo: King Kongs of Rock’n’ Roll: First Album recorded with the Schaffer Replica!
- “Gone Shootin’ Gallery” Gold Tag TSR vs. Old Gear.
- D.I.Y. Home made Nylon Nashville / ABR-1 Saddles
- A member, an impression, and a demo
- AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” With a Marshall YJM & The Schaffer Replica (Audio/Video Update)
- UPDATED: Back and Hacked! New Developments, The BIB Album Tone & Playing debunked
- OMG Confirmed: AC/DC In The Studio In Next May, New Album & Tour!
- David Allen’s “POWERAGE” Pickups Hit SoloDallas (in the face)
- Playing with a Marshall YJM (quick initial impressions)
- A Few Synthetic AC/DC Facts relative to “recording”
- Now a GREAT example of an Old Times “AC/DC Microphone” Would Be… a Neumann U47 FET (Audio Update)
- SoloDallas AT NAMM: Blogging it.
- First thoughts and impressions on my TSR GT #018 ( Update with advice and a Strat + 1st audio file )
- AC/DC’s “For Those About To Rock (Album Compilation of Covers)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas covers)
- Preparing delivery of the first 25 Schaffer Replica units
Posts tagged Powerage
NOW I’m starting to have fun.
This video is the second one of the “debunking” series with the Schaffer-Vega Diversity.
As with the previous one, “Back in Black”, I intend to cover quite a few songs with the exact same equipment they used back then, or the closest approximation I have available.
I used the Schaffer-Vega here only on the solo - which is my own thingnote – as I believe was on most albums since 1978 onward. I love the SVDS: did you know? Read more >