- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- A sly look into the shop part I: Gold Tag parts arriving
- The First Schaffer Replica™ Prototype Gets Final Looks.
- Hells Bells (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Hell Ain’t a Bad Place to Be (AC/DC) – Video Lesson by JaiminhoPagina
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part V
- AC/DC’s “For Those About To Rock (Album Compilation of Covers)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas covers)
- One Schaffer Replica™ & Eight Les Pauls
- A 1959 Gibson Les Paul Conversion & a David Allen P51
- David Allen Pickups Developing A New Pickup In Collaboration With SoloDallas (Updated With Allen’s Prototype I, Metro JTM50)
- AC/DC’s “If You Want Blood (You’Ve Got It)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas cover)
- So What’s the Schaffer Replica™ Going To Sound Like On Guitar Rig, You Say?
- SoloDallas at NAMM 2014: Our Own Booth For The TSR™
- AC/DC’s “Highway To Hell”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas cover)
- AC/DC’s “Walk All Over You”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (A SoloDallas’ Cover) NOW WITH EQ Settings and RECORDING Details.
- And How’s The Schaffer Replica™ Is Going To Sound With A Fender Stratocaster?
Posts tagged Powerage
NOW I’m starting to have fun.
This video is the second one of the “debunking” series with the Schaffer-Vega Diversity.
As with the previous one, “Back in Black”, I intend to cover quite a few songs with the exact same equipment they used back then, or the closest approximation I have available.
I used the Schaffer-Vega here only on the solo - which is my own thingnote – as I believe was on most albums since 1978 onward. I love the SVDS: did you know? Read more >