- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- The Schaffer Replica™ Gold Tag Version: Product design
- The Schaffer Replica™ Pedal: Product design
- SoloDallas.com Reaches 11,259 Registered Members
- Frank Marino Writes SoloDallas.com
- The Schaffer Replica™ Pedal!
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part VI
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version and Pedal – Part V
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version – Part IV
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas to all the members!!
- T-Top Replicas – A successful tone report!
- Current State Of The Schaffer Replica Development – Gold Tag Version – Part III
- We Are Now (over) 10.000 That is, ten-thousand members on solodallas.com!
- Playing Back in Black in a studio with The Schaffer Replica
- The Word Spreads Out.
Posts tagged Audio Technica AT4047
Well, with the arrival of the Aracom PRX150 DAG (Power Attenuator) I can finally reach new heights. Why? Because this is a REAL attenuator, like I’ve never owned before (review coming soon). This attenuator – a passive one – lets me crank properly any amplifier power section – included the ones of MVs amps, such a 2203 or a 2204, as in the case with this video – and obtain finally proper sound. I know, I seem a bit too revolutionary, but please listen for yourself.