- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- AC/DC’s “Whole Lotta Rosie” From Live Album “If You Want Blood”, 1978
- K.O.T.S. Schaffing it up at Sweden Rock 2014
- AC/DC’s “Up To My Neck In You” (The Schaffer Replica Series, Studio)
- AC/DC’s “Kicked In The Teeth” The Schaffer Replica Series (Updated)
- AC/DC’s “Down Payment Blues” (Powerage, Studio)
- Less Is More: Mr. Marshall Switzerland Bruno Eicher talks about his TSR Gold Tag
- Another Little mystery unveiled by Angus Young in person (with help by Ken Schaffer, Then and Now)
- Full Circle: SoloDallas Meeting Angus Young. Part Two.
- “Fil” Circle: SoloDallas Meeting Angus Young. Part One.
- Go Go Gorillo: King Kongs of Rock’n’ Roll: First Album recorded with the Schaffer Replica!
- “Gone Shootin’ Gallery” Gold Tag TSR vs. Old Gear.
- D.I.Y. Home made Nylon Nashville / ABR-1 Saddles
- A member, an impression, and a demo
- AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” With a Marshall YJM & The Schaffer Replica (Audio/Video Update)
- UPDATED: Back and Hacked! New Developments, The BIB Album Tone & Playing debunked
Posts tagged Audio Technica AT4047
Well, with the arrival of the Aracom PRX150 DAG (Power Attenuator) I can finally reach new heights. Why? Because this is a REAL attenuator, like I’ve never owned before (review coming soon). This attenuator – a passive one – lets me crank properly any amplifier power section – included the ones of MVs amps, such a 2203 or a 2204, as in the case with this video – and obtain finally proper sound. I know, I seem a bit too revolutionary, but please listen for yourself.