- The Schaffer Replica™
- About SoloDallas
- Gear Reviews
- Members content
- Performance Videos
- Latest updates
- D.I.Y. Home made Nylon Nashville / ABR-1 Saddles
- A member, an impression, and a demo
- AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” With a Marshall YJM & The Schaffer Replica (Audio/Video Update)
- UPDATED: Back and Hacked! New Developments, The BIB Album Tone & Playing debunked
- OMG Confirmed: AC/DC In The Studio In Next May, New Album & Tour!
- David Allen’s “POWERAGE” Pickups Hit SoloDallas (in the face)
- Playing with a Marshall YJM (quick initial impressions)
- A Few Synthetic AC/DC Facts relative to “recording”
- Now a GREAT example of an Old Times “AC/DC Microphone” Would Be… a Neumann U47 FET (Audio Update)
- SoloDallas AT NAMM: Blogging it.
- First thoughts and impressions on my TSR GT #018 ( Update with advice and a Strat + 1st audio file )
- AC/DC’s “For Those About To Rock (Album Compilation of Covers)”, The Schaffer Replica™ Series (SoloDallas covers)
- Preparing delivery of the first 25 Schaffer Replica units
- First 25 Schaffer Replica Gold Tag units built!
- A sly look into the shop part III: PCBs and front rework
Posts tagged Audio Technica AT4047
Well, with the arrival of the Aracom PRX150 DAG (Power Attenuator) I can finally reach new heights. Why? Because this is a REAL attenuator, like I’ve never owned before (review coming soon). This attenuator – a passive one – lets me crank properly any amplifier power section – included the ones of MVs amps, such a 2203 or a 2204, as in the case with this video – and obtain finally proper sound. I know, I seem a bit too revolutionary, but please listen for yourself.